8/8 Uldir Normal difficulty boss kills participating in one of the finest raiding teams out there
3 Achievements: Crimson Descent, Halls of Containment and Heart of Corruption
355 ilvl up to 390 ilvl loot for your character's chosen class and spec including warforged, titanforged and socketed items. Check Loot Info tab for more information.
Raid with Basic Personal Loot (PL) option means that quantity of items you will get fully depends on your luck, which we wish you most of all :) To increase the quantity of loot and to get minimum quantity of items guaranteed you should concider our new X3 / X5 / X7 loot system. Check Loot Info tab for more information.
Tons of Azerite to boost your Heart of Azeroth
Experience the whole epic action by yourself, no need to share account
All these rewards will be easily yours after you buy our most reliable boost service in Europe (EU region) with affordable price and excellent support
Login and password in case of account sharing option, your account safety guaranteed.
With the Uldir raid releasing 5th of September 2018, third Wednesday after the release of BFA, we begin the true journey in the Battle for Azeroth expansion and this raid promises to be something special. Uldir Halls of Control is a construction created by the Titans in prehistoric times in order to study Old Gods and to raise the monster that will destroy Old Gods´ tentacles. To fight with evil itself you need equally big evil but sometimes things go totally wrong… There was a huge monster created, later known as G´huun, the last boss of Uldir BFA raid. When Titans saw G´huun, the Blood God as Blood trolls call him, they got terrified and locked G´huun under the protection of three seals and powerful keepers waiting for the players outside the Uldir location. Once you´ve beated the Keepers out of Uldir, you will get reach the entrance to Uldir raid and see the bosses it has to offer.
By the structure, Uldir reminds Black wing Descend or Emerald Nightmare, non-linear structure of the raid will allow you to choose the order of the bosses to slaughter. There are 8 bosses total and they are: Taloc, Mother, Fetid Devourer, Zek´voz, Herald of N´zoth, Vectis, Zul, Reborn, Mythirax the Unraveler and finally G´huun himself. Uldir Normal raid has a weekly lockout and drops 355+ item level loot (up to 390 Titanforged). Join this epic adventure alongside with our best EU boosting guilds, be the one of the first to get Uldir Normal Loot Run and have the best gaming experience and pastime you have ever had!
You can buy Uldir Normal boost run with account sharing or selfplay. For this service the price is listed with account share or selfplay, so it's up to you to choose the most convenient option. Our professional and trusted Mmonster players will kindly boost your character with this World of Warcraft (WOW) Uldir Normal boosting service really fast so lean back and watch your character collects all those tasty rewards and achievements and tremendously grows in power!
- Personal Loot
- Raid with Personal Loot option means that quantity of items you will get fully depends on your luck, which we wish you most of all :) You will get all 355+ ilvl loot for your character's chosen class and spec including Azerite Armor, weapons and warforged, titanforged and socketed items which will drop for you personally during the run.
- Additional Loot (X3 / X5 / X7 Loot)
- You have the opportunity to buy additional X3 / X5 / X7 loot in our raids to increase the quantity of needed loot you will get from the raid and to have a minimum quantity of items guaranteed (just like it was in Master Loot raids).
There will be 3 players with the same armor type in your raid (with at least 1 character of the same class/spec as you) without loot ID who will trade all items they get to you. Minimum guarantee is 4 items in 4 different item slots and in case of a bad luck we will get you another raid next week to get you remaining items.
There will be 5 players with the same armor type in your raid (with at least 2 characters of the same class/spec as you) without loot ID who will trade all items they get to you. Minimum guarantee is 6 items in 6 different item slots and in case of a bad luck we will get you another raid next week to get you remaining items.
There will be 7 players with the same armor type in your raid (with at least 3 characters of the same class/spec as you) without loot ID who will trade all items they get to you. Minimum guarantee is 8 items in 8 different item slots and in case of a bad luck we will get you another raid next week to get you remaining items.
- Loot Distribution
- In case you choose additional loot option (3X / 5X / 7X Loot) 3 / 5 / 7 players of the same armor type (with 1 / 2 / 3 players of the same class and spec) will be assigned to you (you will know beforehand at which group number are your assigned players) and trade you all 355+ ilvl loot for your character's chosen class and spec. Note that Azerite Armor pieces (head, shoulder and chest) can not be traded at all. Bonus roll items and items, which are not an upgrade for your character, count towards minimum guarantee, however double items (2 items in a same item slot) don't. In case of a bad luck of not getting minimum guarantee we will make another loot run for your character to get remaining items next week absolutely free.
- Number of items guaranteed depends on a loot option you choose, check out our loot table:
||Number of players with the same armor type assigned to you in a raid, who will trade you all the loot they get
||Number of characters with the same class and spec as your character
||Minimum number of items guaranteed in different slots
- Things you should know and get ready to
- There's one limitation with common Battle for Azeroth loot system in which only items with lower item level than the ones player already has in the same item slot can be traded. Despite this, we guarantee that all of your assigned players will have higher item level than the basic item level of items dropped in this raid (355) and will be able to trade you 99.9% of items they get. The only exceptions are Titanforged items of very high item level increase and Azerite Armor pieces (head, shoulders and chest items) which, with all our desire, can not be traded.