You will get 5/8 Uldir Mythic Loot Run + guaranteed Uldir Heroic gear in remaining item slots granting you a mix of 385+ ilvl and 370+ ilvl items in each slot of your character (14/15 items total) including all 3 Azerite Armor pieces (head, shoulders and chest), weapon(s) and other warforged, titanforged and socketed items. Check Loot Info tab for more information.
- Around 375+ overall item level of your character's class and spec
5/8 Uldir Mythic difficulty boss kills and 8/8 Uldir heroic difficulty boss kills participating in one of the finest raiding teams out there
Tons of Azerite to boost your Heart of Azeroth
Experience the whole epic action by yourself, no need to share account
All these rewards will be easily yours after you buy our most reliable boost service in Europe (EU region) with affordable price and excellent support
- Boost may take several (2-4) weeks to be done.
With the Uldir Mythic raid released 12th of September 2018, fourth Wednesday after the release of BFA, we begin the true journey in the Battle for Azeroth expansion and this raid promises to be something special. Uldir Halls of Control is a construction created by the Titans in prehistoric times in order to study Old Gods and to raise the monster that will destroy Old Gods´ tentacles. There are 8 bosses total and they are: Taloc, Mother, Fetid Devourer, Zek´voz, Herald of N´zoth, Vectis, Zul, Reborn, Mythirax the Unraveler and finally G´huun himself. Uldir Mythic raid has a weekly lockout and drops 385+ item level loot (up to 400 Titanforged). Uldir Mythic Combined Full Gear is our new exclusive offer which includes an 5/8 Uldir Mythic Loot Run + guaranteed Uldir Heroic 370 ilvl gear in remaining item slots (which you didn't get loot in Heroic run for) granting your character around 375 average item level with a mix of Uldir Mythic and Heroic equip. Join this epic adventure alongside with our best EU boosting guilds, be the one of the first to get Uldir Mythic Combined Full Gear and have the best gaming experience and pastime you have ever had!
You can buy Uldir Mythic Combined Full Gear boost with account sharing or selfplay. For this service the price is listed with account share or selfplay, so it's up to you to choose the most convenient option. Our professional and trusted Mmonster players will kindly boost your character with this World of Warcraft (WOW) Uldir Mythic Combined Full Gear boosting service really fast so lean back and watch your character collects all those tasty rewards and achievements and tremendously grows in power!
- Loot Distribution
- There will be several players with the same armor type in your Uldir Mythic Loot Run (with at least 1 character of the same class/spec as you) without loot ID who will trade you some random 385+ item level items they may get (and can trade) to you. Minimum guarantee is 3 items in 3 different item slots and in case of a bad luck we will get you another raid next week to get you remaining items. After Mythic raid is done we will collect Uldir Heroic gear in remaining item slots granting you a mix of 385+ ilvl and 370+ ilvl items in each slot of your character until you get items in each of 14 (15) item slots you have including all 3 Azerite Armor pieces (head, shoulders and chest). Note that not all loot will be reserved for you specifically in a raid as Full Gear is an end result oriented service, though we will do everything from our side to collect the gear for you in shortest terms. Also, please note that when you have only few items left to loot until your full gear is collected, we may take you only to some bosses where you loot remaining items.
- We guarantee that during Uldir Mythic Loot Run you will get minimum 3 items of 385+ ilvl in different slots. Minimum guarantee is just a bad luck protection so you can count on getting 100% minimal reward and it doesn't mean you won't get more items, actually you can and definitely will :) Bonus roll items and items which are not an upgrade for your character count towards minimum guarantee, however double items (2 items in a same item slot) don't. In case of a bad luck of not getting minimum guarantee we will make another loot run for your character to get remaining items next week absolutely free.
- Things you should know and get ready to
- There's one limitation with common Battle for Azeroth loot system in which only items with lower item level than the ones player already has in the same item slot can be traded. Despite this, we guarantee that all of your assigned players will have higher item level than the basic item level of items dropped in this raid (385) and may be able to trade you 99.9% of items they get. The only exceptions are Titanforged items of very high item level increase which, with all our desire, can not be traded.