11 Achievements: Crimson Descent, Halls of Containment and Heart of Corruption and 8 achievements for killing 8 Mythic bosses
385 ilvl up to 390 ilvl loot for your character's chosen class and spec including Azerite Armor, weapons and warforged, titanforged and socketed items. Check Loot Info tab for more information
Raid with Basic Personal Loot (PL) option means that quantity of items you will get fully depends on your luck, which we wish you most of all :) To increase the quantity of loot and to get minimum quantity of items guaranteed you should concider our new Monster Loot option. Check Loot Info tab for more information
Tons of Azerite to boost your Heart of Azeroth
Experience the whole epic action by yourself, no need to share account
All these rewards will be easily yours after you buy our most reliable boost service in Europe (EU region) with affordable price and excellent support
Login and password in case of account sharing option, your account safety guaranteed.
With the Uldir raid releasing 12th of September 2018, fourth Wednesday after the release of BFA, we begin the true journey in the Battle for Azeroth expansion and this raid promises to be something special. Uldir Halls of Control is a construction created by the Titans in prehistoric times in order to study Old Gods and to raise the monster that will destroy Old Gods´ tentacles. To fight with evil itself you need equally big evil but sometimes things go totally wrong… There was a huge monster created, later known as G´huun, the last boss of Uldir BFA raid. When Titans saw G´huun, the Blood God as Blood trolls call him, they got terrified and locked G´huun under the protection of three seals and powerful keepers waiting for the players outside the Uldir location. Once you´ve beated the Keepers out of Uldir, you will get reach the entrance to Uldir raid and see the bosses it has to offer.
By the structure, Uldir reminds Black wing Descend or Emerald Nightmare, non-linear structure of the raid will allow you to choose the order of the bosses to slaughter. There are 8 bosses total and they are: Taloc, Mother, Fetid Devourer, Zek´voz, Herald of N´zoth, Vectis, Zul, Reborn, Mythirax the Unraveler and finally G´huun himself. Uldir Mythic raid has a weekly lockout and drops 385+ item level loot (up to 390 Titanforged). Join this epic adventure alongside with our best EU boosting guilds, be the one of the first to get Uldir Mythic Loot Run and have the best gaming experience and pastime you have ever had!
You can buy Uldir Mythic boost run with account sharing or selfplay. For this service the price is listed with account share or selfplay, so it's up to you to choose the most convenient option. Our professional and trusted Mmonster players will kindly boost your character with this World of Warcraft (WOW) Uldir Mythic boosting service really fast so lean back and watch your character collects all those tasty rewards and achievements and tremendously grows in power!
- Personal Loot
- Raid with Personal Loot option means that quantity of items you will get fully depends on your luck, which we wish you most of all :) You will get all 385+ ilvlloot for your character's chosen class and spec including warforged, titanforged and socketed items which will drop for you personally during the run.
- Monster Loot (Personal Loot with loot trade)
- All players in a raid (except other customers) will trade you all the loot they get. You will get all 385+ ilvl items including weapons, trinkets, offsets and other warforged, titanforged and socketed items. Note that Azerite Armor pieces (head, shoulder and chest) can not be traded at all.
- Loot Distribution
- We guarantee that you will get a minimum quantity of items in different slots during the run with Monster Loot (Personal Loot with loot share). Minimum guarantee is just a bad luck protection so you can count on getting 100% minimal reward and it doesn't mean you won't get more items, actually you can and definitely will :) Bonus roll items and items which are not an upgrade for your character count towards minimum guarantee, however double items (2 items in a same item slot) don't. In case of a bad luck of not getting minimum guarantee we will make another loot run for your character to get remaining items next week absolutely free.
- Number of items guaranteed depends on a loot option you choose:
||Minimum number of items guaranteed in different slots
- Things you should know and get ready to
- There's one limitation with common loot system in which only items with lower item level than the ones player already has in the same item slot can be traded. Despite this, we guarantee that all of your assigned players will have higher item level than the basic item level of items dropped in this raid (385) and will be able to trade you 99.9% of items they get. The only exceptions are Titanforged items of very high item level increase Azerite Armor pieces (head, shoulders and chest items) which, with all our desire, can not be traded.