Tons of Azerite to boost your Heart of Azeroth
Experience the whole epic action by yourself, no need to share account
All these rewards will be easily yours after you buy our most reliable boost service in Europe (EU region) with the affordable price and excellent support
Login and password in case of account sharing option, your account safety guaranteed.
- 305+ item level of your character to be able to enter queue
New World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth expansion as always brings us new dungeons to explore and new items to loot. There are 10 Dungeons in BFA, 5 on each faction's continent respectively (5 on Zandalar: Atal'Dazar, Temple of Sethraliss, The Underrot, King's Rest (Mythic only), Kezan and 5 on Kul Tiras: Freehold, Waycrest Manor, Tol Dagor, Shrine of the Storm, Siege of Boralus (Mythic only)) and become available to both sides only at 120 level. Bosses in Heroic Dungeons drop 325+ item level gear with a chance of it being Warforged or Titanforged, which can have its item level upgraded to 390 item level piece. Join our team and rush into this epic Battle for Azeroth completing all 8 dungeons on heroic difficulty and have the best gaming experience and pastime you have ever had!
You can buy BFA Heroic Dungeons boost run with account sharing or selfplay. For this service the price is listed with or without account sharing so it's up to you to decide for yourself most convenient boost option. Our professional and trusted Mmonster players will kindly boost your character with this World of Warcraft (WOW) BFA Heroic Dungeons boost run service really fast so lean back and watch your character collects all those tasty rewards and achievements and tremendously grows in power!
- Personal Loot
- Run with Personal Loot option means that quantity of items you will get fully depends on your luck, which we wish you most of all :) You will get all 325+ ilvl loot which dropped for you personally during the run including Azerite Armor, weapons and warforged, titanforged and socketed items .
- Additional Loot (X1 / X2 Loot)
- You have the opportunity to buy additional X1 / X2 loot in our dungeon runs to increase the quantity of needed loot you may get during the run and to have a minimum quantity of items guaranteed.
There will be 1 player with the same armor type in your group without loot ID who will trade you all items he may get during the run. Minimum guarantee is 6 items in 6 different item slots and in case of a bad luck we will get you another run next week to get you remaining items.
There will be 2 players with the same armor type in your group without loot ID who will trade you all items they may get during the run. Minimum guarantee is 8 items in 8 different item slots and in case of a bad luck we will get you another run next week to get you remaining items.
- Loot Distribution
- In case you choose additional loot option (X1 / X2 Loot) 1 / 2 players of the same armor type will be assigned to you and trade you all 325+ ilvl loot they get for your character's chosen class and spec. Bonus roll items and items, which are not an upgrade for your character, count towards minimum guarantee, however double items (2 items in a same item slot) don't. In case of a bad luck of not getting minimum guarantee we will make another loot run for your character to get remaining items next week absolutely free.
- Number of items guaranteed depends on a loot option you choose, check out our loot table:
||Number of players with the same armor type assigned to you in a raid, who will trade you all the loot they get
||Minimum number of items guaranteed in different slots
- Things you should know and get ready to
- There's one limitation with common Battle for Azeroth loot system in which only items with lower item level than the ones player already has in the same item slot can be traded. Despite this, we guarantee that all of your assigned players will have higher item level than the basic item level of items dropped in this run (325) and will be able to trade you 99.9% of items they get. The only exceptions are Titanforged items of very high item level increase which, with all our desire, can not be traded.