Raid with Basic Personal Loot (PL) option means that quantity of items you will get fully depends on your luck, which we wish you most of all :) To increase the quantity of loot and to get minimum quantity of items guaranteed you should concider our new X3 / X5 / X7 loot system. Check Loot Info tab for more information.
Tons of Azerite to boost your Heart of Azeroth
Experience the whole epic action by yourself, no need to share account
All these rewards will be easily yours after you buy our most reliable boost service in Europe (EU region) with affordable price and excellent support
Login and password in case of account sharing option, your account safety guaranteed.
First major World of Warcraft content update 8.1 arrives on December 12. It's called Tides of Vengeance and brings us new Battle of Dazar'alor raid which becomes available on January 23 featuring a whole new experience for each faction independent progression and unique bosses. Both the Horde and the Alliance have their own starting points and own ways passing through a total of 6 bosses and culminating their stories with their own final encounter: King Rastakhan for Alliance and Jaina Proudmoore for Horde. Then each faction experience 3 opposite faction's encounters through different flashback stories having a total of 9 encounters and Lady Jaina Proudmoore herself as the last encounter of the raid.
Battle of Dazar'alor raid on Heroic difficulty has a weekly lockout and drops 400+ item level loot (up to 430 Titanforged). Will the Horde be able to hold off the assault or will the great Zandalari Empire fall? You are invited to see for yourself. Join this epic adventure alongside with our best EU boosting guilds, be the one of the first to get Battle of Dazar'alor Heroic Loot Run and have the best gaming experience and pastime you have ever had!
You can buy Battle of Dazar'alor Heroic boost run with account sharing or selfplay. For this service the price is listed with account share or selfplay, so it's up to you to choose the most convenient option. Our professional and trusted Mmonster players will kindly boost your character with this World of Warcraft (WOW) Battle of Dazar'alor Heroic boosting service really fast so lean back and watch your character collects all those tasty rewards and achievements and tremendously grows in power!
- Personal Loot
- Raid with Personal Loot option means that quantity of items you will get fully depends on your luck, which we wish you most of all :) You will get all 400+ ilvl loot for your character's chosen class and spec including Azerite Armor, weapons and warforged, titanforged and socketed items which may drop for you personally during the run.
- Additional Loot (X3 / X5 / X7 Loot)
- You have the opportunity to buy additional X3 / X5 / X7 loot in our raids to increase the quantity of needed loot you will get from the raid and to have a minimum quantity of items guaranteed (just like it was in Master Loot raids).
There will be 3 players with the same armor type in your raid (with at least 1 character of the same class/spec as you) without loot ID who will trade all items they get to you. Minimum guarantee is 5 items in 5 different item slots and in case of a bad luck we will get you another raid next week to get you remaining items.
There will be 5 players with the same armor type in your raid (with at least 2 characters of the same class/spec as you) without loot ID who will trade all items they get to you. Minimum guarantee is 7 items in 7 different item slots and in case of a bad luck we will get you another raid next week to get you remaining items.
There will be 7 players with the same armor type in your raid (with at least 3 characters of the same class/spec as you) without loot ID who will trade all items they get to you. Minimum guarantee is 9 items in 9 different item slots and in case of a bad luck we will get you another raid next week to get you remaining items.
- Loot Distribution
- In case you choose additional loot option (3X / 5X / 7X Loot) 3 / 5 / 7 players of the same armor type (with 1 / 2 / 3 players of the same class and spec) will be assigned to you (you will know beforehand at which group number are your assigned players) and trade you all 400+ ilvl loot for your character's chosen class and spec. Bonus roll items, items which drops for you personally and items, which are not an upgrade for your character, count towards minimum guarantee, however double items (2 items in a same item slot) don't. In case of a bad luck of not getting minimum guarantee we will make another loot run for your character to get remaining items next week absolutely free.
- Number of items guaranteed depends on a loot option you choose, check out our loot table:
||Number of players with the same armor type assigned to you in a raid, who will trade you all the loot they get
||Number of characters with the same class and spec as your character
||Minimum number of items guaranteed in different slots
- Things you should know and get ready to
- There's one limitation with common Battle for Azeroth loot system in which only items with lower item level than the ones player already has in the same item slot can be traded. Despite this, we guarantee that all of your assigned players will have higher item level than the basic item level of items dropped in this raid (400) and will be able to trade you 99.9% of items they get. The only exceptions are Titanforged items of very high item level increase and Azerite Armor pieces (head, shoulders and chest items) which, with all our desire, can not be traded.