- You will get 355+ ilvl loot for your character's chosen class and spec until you get items in each of 15 item slots you have (14 if your character's spec is using one two-handed weapon) including all 3 Azerite Armor pieces (head, shoulders and chest), weapon(s) and other warforged, titanforged and socketed items. Check Loot Info tab for more information.
Login and password in case of account sharing option, your account safety guaranteed.
- Boost may take several (3-5) weeks to be done.
With the Uldir raid releasing 5th of September 2018, third Wednesday after the release of BFA, we begin the true journey in the Battle for Azeroth expansion and this raid promises to be something special. Uldir Halls of Control is a construction created by the Titans in prehistoric times in order to study Old Gods and to raise the monster that will destroy Old Gods´ tentacles. There are 8 bosses total and they are: Taloc, Mother, Fetid Devourer, Zek´voz, Herald of N´zoth, Vectis, Zul, Reborn, Mythirax the Unraveler and finally G´huun himself. Uldir Normal raid has a weekly lockout and drops 355+ item level loot (up to 390 Titanforged). Join this epic adventure alongside with our best EU boosting guilds, be the one of the first to get Uldir Normal Full Gear and have the best gaming experience and pastime you have ever had!
You can buy Uldir Normal Full Gear boost with account sharing or selfplay. For this service the price is listed with account share or selfplay, so it's up to you to choose the most convenient option. Our professional and trusted Mmonster players will kindly boost your character with this World of Warcraft (WOW) Uldir Normal Full Gear boosting service really fast so lean back and watch your character collects all those tasty rewards and achievements and tremendously grows in power![
- Loot Distribution
- We collect Full Gears in raids with loot trade for the fast and more efficient results. Several players of the same armor type (including characters of the same class and spec) will be assigned to you and trade you 355+ ilvl loot for your character's chosen class and spec until you get items in each of 14 item slots you have including all 3 Azerite Armor pieces (head, shoulders and chest). Note that not all loot will be reserved for you specifically in a raid as Full Gear is an end result oriented service, though we will do everything from our side to collect the gear for you in shortest terms. Bonus roll items, items which drops for you personally and items, which are not an upgrade for your character, count towards minimum guarantee, however double items (2 items in a same item slot) don't. Also, please note that when you have only few items left to loot until your full gear is collected, we may take you only to some bosses where you loot remaining items.
- Things you should know and get ready to
- There's one limitation with common Battle for Azeroth loot system in which only items with lower item level than the ones player already has in the same item slot can be traded. Despite this, we guarantee that all of your assigned players will have higher item level than the basic item level of items dropped in this raid (355) and may be able to trade you 99.9% of items they get. The only exceptions are Titanforged items of very high item level increase which, with all our desire, can not be traded.