- You will get 385+ ilvl loot for your character's chosen class and spec until you get items in each of 15 item slots you have (14 if your character's spec is using one two-handed weapon) including all 3 Azerite Armor pieces (head, shoulders and chest), weapon(s) and other warforged, titanforged and socketed items. Check Loot Info tab for more information.
Login and password in case of account sharing option, your account safety guaranteed.
- Boost may take several (3-5) weeks to be done.
First major World of Warcraft content update 8.1 arrives on December 12. It's called Tides of Vengeance and brings us new Battle of Dazar'alor raid which becomes available on January 23 featuring a whole new experience for each faction independent progression and unique bosses. Both the Horde and the Alliance have their own starting points and own ways passing through a total of 6 bosses and culminating their stories with their own final encounter: King Rastakhan for Alliance and Jaina Proudmoore for Horde. Then each faction experience 3 opposite faction's encounters through different flashback stories having a total of 9 encounters and Lady Jaina Proudmoore herself as the last encounter of the raid.
Battle of Dazar'alor raid on Normal difficulty has a weekly lockout and drops 385+ item level loot (up to 430 Titanforged). Will the Horde be able to hold off the assault or will the great Zandalari Empire fall? You are invited to see for yourself. Join this epic adventure alongside with our best EU boosting guilds, be the one of the first to get Battle of Dazar'alor Normal Loot Run and have the best gaming experience and pastime you have ever had!
You can buy Battle of Dazar'alor Normal Full Gear boost run with account sharing or selfplay. For this service the price is listed with account share or selfplay, so it's up to you to choose the most convenient option. Our professional and trusted Mmonster players will kindly boost your character with this World of Warcraft (WOW) Battle of Dazar'alor Normal Full Gear boosting service really fast so lean back and watch your character collects all those tasty rewards and achievements and tremendously grows in power!
- Loot Distribution
- We collect Full Gears in raids with loot trade for the fast and more efficient results. Several players of the same armor type (including characters of the same class and spec) will be assigned to you and trade you 385+ ilvl loot for your character's chosen class and spec until you get items in each of 14/15 item slots you have including all 3 Azerite Armor pieces (head, shoulders and chest). Note that not all loot will be reserved for you specifically in a raid as Full Gear is an end result oriented service, though we will do everything from our side to collect the gear for you in shortest terms. Bonus roll items, items which drops for you personally and items, which are not an upgrade for your character, count towards minimum guarantee, however double items (2 items in a same item slot) don't. Also, please note that when you have only few items left to loot until your full gear is collected, we may take you only to some bosses where you loot remaining items.
- Things you should know and get ready to
- There's one limitation with common Battle for Azeroth loot system in which only items with lower item level than the ones player already has in the same item slot can be traded. Despite this, we guarantee that all of your assigned players will have higher item level than the basic item level of items dropped in this raid (385) and may be able to trade you 99.9% of items they get. The only exceptions are Titanforged items of very high item level increase which, with all our desire, can not be traded.